Ok, I am attempting to do another Monday Meme from Strawberry Singh’s blog. EVERYONE knows her blog so you probably know what I am talking about. I wanted to do this digits blog because I haven’t had the chance in the past. I have been asked my sizes previously so I figured why not share 🙂
Meme Instructions: Share your avatar’s digits and/or answer the following questions about mesh bodies. If you decide to share your digits, feel free to add your image to the Digits Flickr Group.
- Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question. – Of course I have a mesh body! I have ALL the mesh bodies! My one go to body is constantly the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. It is listed in every single blog that I do because I am slightly obsessed with how amazing it is. If I can’t wear my Maitreya for whatever reason, then I will go to my Belleza Body.
- What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now?– Maitreya: Lara Mesh Body
- Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body? – Of course again! You have to change your shape when you put on a mesh body. Even though using the sliders is possible and wonderful, if you put on the body with your current shape then you are going to look a little funky. I usually suggest starting completely over on you digits if this if the first time your doing a mesh body. It can’t hurt!
- How do you feel about mesh bodies in general? – I believe that this is the new SL. If you aren’t in a mesh body you just aren’t with the times. No no, it is ok I am not calling you old or outdated, but I just feel like mesh bodies are the way to go now a days.
- What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies? – I prefer to still wear my slink feet and hands with the Maitreya body. That is something I do because I have way too many shoes that fit slink to change. I wish that the Maitreya appliers that are included would also swap over the slink hands and feet. I get tired of going back and trying to find slink appliers in folders. I just wish more designers would work together to make things easier, not more difficult. Omega right now is the closest we can get and I love it. Just wish it went a step further.
Now for my digits…. I have been told that my curves are nice, but that may just be people being polite lol. You never know because you can’t physically see how sincere someone is. I have two shapes that I swap back and forth between. My one shape I use for mesh clothing. It seems like having my boobies shrunk ends up being what I need to fit into most mesh clothing. I use the second shape when I am naked or in a bikini. A little wider hips and a little bigger boobs but other than that same stuff. So here we go…
Tessa’s clothed Maitreya Mesh Body Shape made by ME!:
Body Fat- 5
Head Size- 47
Torso Muscles- 34
Breast Size- 49
Arm length- 79
Hand Size- 20
Torso length- 55
Love handles- 25
Belly Size- 6
Leg muscle- 55
Leg length- 60
Hip width- 61
Butt size- 28
Saddle bags- 26
I will spare you the naked avi shape because it really doesn’t work well with mesh clothing. Hope this helps in some kind of way, but I had fun with it 🙂 TOOTLES
Skin: Glam Affair– Katra in Jamaica
Body: Maitreya– Lara Mesh Body
Head: TheMeshProject– Classic Deluxe Head
Hair: Phoenix- Luna in light brown @ The Black Fashion Fair
Jewelry: Cae- Burst Collection @ The Black Fashion Fair
Dress: LaVian & C0- All Signs of of Life dress @ Designer Showcase
Shoes: Essenz- Phoenix (slink and maitreya high add on) @ The 100 Block Fashion Fair
Props w/ pose: W. Winx Mainstore- Shaken @ The Pose Fair 2015